Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Nuts and Bolts
Add "All Pages"
Welcome. You do not need to join this wiki to view it. Since this is storage for my own files, I am not approving edits. Feel free to view and use as you like, but do not edit these pages. Thank you.
My library of resources collected from various places, mainly from LM_NET
and Shonda Brisco's wiki
Table of Contents:
picture books for persuasive writing, picture books to teach reading and writing, childhood memoir picture books, picture books with riddles, books about balance, funny books for summer reading, fiction to teach math concepts, books with math problems, early chapter books for boys, great chapter books, gr5/6 read alouds, true crime for gr 5+, magazines, global themes, favorite read alouds, generosity, relationships, "girly" books, futuristic books, challenging for grade 5 boys, gr. 5 read-aloud with animals but no death, Best books of 08, Books like Percy Jackson, Picture books about bullying, poems about colors, picture books with step-by-step directions, 08 & 09 winners, problem-solving books to play/solve, Best science trade books 2009, Africa tales, wordless books, Earth Day books, teaching genres through picture books, Top 100 picture books, Houston book lists PreK-12, professional collection, cats and dogs storytime, grade 2 novels, funny books for read aloud
- online search tutorial, conference links, copyright, Blogs I like, plagiarism, post-literate libraries, reading incentive programs, passive programming, tons of links
- reading chairs, trees, bulletin boards, book carts, making large posters, Library catalogs, cute volunteer sayings, series bulletin board, If the sky was the limit..., READ posters
- gift swap poem, New Year/Winter activities, Holiday Smartboard links, history of Santa, funny christmas books, family holiday traditions, Poetry month, Monthly reading calendars
- Lexile levels, Lexile resources, Bookroom, determining levels, MARC wizard, MARC support service, biblios.net cataloging site, buying award stickers, managing series books, Playaways, Playaway contract, Leveled library,
- Chez Dewey et al, Notetaking/paraphrasing, UE scavenger hunt, Google game, fairy tales, bibliography handout, Caldecott, copyright ppt, website eval. links, citation expectations K-2, tech collaboration, PreK lessons, Genre elements, Book care, Poetry, Thesaurus mini-lesson, make and take activities, poetry as non-fic, great 1st sentences, anti-book report ideas, last weeks ideas, writing boxes, book "safety", fake websites, projects for grades 3-5, resource kits, Book illustration, masks
- Online stories, Ancient Civ, Awards, Events by month, Search Engine for databases, visual wikipedia, gr 3 online dictionaries, plagiarism detectors, good school sites, stories from the web, geometry websites, Storytime Central, Planet Esmee blog, booktalks, Elementary Fun Websites, Authors' names pronounced,
Nuts and Bolts
- Info. to leave for a sub, admin reports, Library use reports, PR, Birthday book club, Advisory Committee how-to, sample strategic plan, Mission statements, packing, Budget stretchers, Overdue books, Interview questions, Library Advisory Committee, If you Give a Teacher a Cookie, student aides, Hot titles equity, Book circulation policy, inventory, hand-held scanners, principal's checklist, Nat'l Board Cert,
- various book and library-related quotations
- Smartboard links, Smartboard ideas, Audiobooks, audiobook trailers, Tired of Power Point, replacing cassette recorders. laptops, laptop carts, music and PhotoStory, free music downloading, HDTV options, Library services sign-ups online, food songs, flip cameras, web2.0 trends, electronic portfolios, Wordle ideas
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"